Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Virtue : The Secret to Real Personal Power!

The opposite of virtue is IMPURITY. How much impurity does it take to contaminate a pure solution? 

The strength of your leadership influence comes from the courage to stand alone - especially when you are in the minority! VIRTUE is the moral excellence evident in my life as I consistently do what is right. What is right becomes a future might. 

What are the areas where we may need to "stand alone" and do what is right (despite popular opinion)?
  • Choosing ethics over profits.
  • Caring for employees rather than exploiting them.
  • Keeping promises to my kids rather than making excuses.
  • Selecting the right type of friends and associations.
  • Being faithful to my marriage partner for life.
So many desire to have power and yet shrink back from the source of real power. VIRTUE - the moral excellence evident in my life as I consistently do what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment